3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillsboro Road, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Ground Floor W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Generous Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Rear Detached Garage and Parking
- Walking Distance to The Town Centre and Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * A rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Semi Detached characterful family Home which has been extended and with a generous size westerly facing rear garden. Located in close proximity to the Town Centre, Sea Front and with great transport Bus Links to nearby Towns and Villages and the Cathedral City of Chichester. The property is arranged over two floors, on the Ground Floor there is an Entrance Porch with space for shoes and coats which leads to the impressive Entrance Hall with doors leading to the Dining Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Room and a stairwell to the first floor landing. The Kitchen / Breakfast Room is a fantastic size and offers views and access to the rear garden as well as access to the ground floor Cloakroom. The Dining Room has a feature fireplace and an archway leading to the Lounge, also with a feature fireplace and with views and access to the rear garden. On the First Floor there are three double Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a modern family Bathroom / Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the garden is westerly facing and mainly laid to lawn with a decked area to provide space for outdoor dining. The Detached Garage is located at the rear of the garden and with vehicular access and parking from Town Cross Avenue. To the Front is a low maintenance garden enclosed by brick walling and laid to brick paving. Viewing is a must to appreciate the lovely layout, space and feel this family house has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance porch. Security light.
Entrance Porch - 3.02m x 1.50m (9'11 x 4'11) - Generous size entrance porch with triple glazed UPVC double glazed entrance porch with a brick base quarry tiled flooring. Double glazed door to:
Entrance Hall - 4.19m x 2.74m (13'9 x 9') - Impressive, spacious entrance hall with dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Stairwell to the first floor landing with under stair storage space, radiator and additional storage cupboard. Doors to the dining room which opens into the lounge and door to the kitchen / breakfast room.
Dining Room - 4.55m x 3.33m (14'11 x 10'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Radiator and opening to:
Lounge - 4.70m x 3.86m (15'5 x 12'8) - Rear aspect double glazed sliding patio doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Wall lights and ceiling. Radiator, telephone point and Television point.
Extended Kitchen - 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9 x 10'8) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden and a side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access. Extended kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. One and half bowl sink unit with drainer to the side. Space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge / freezer. Included range style cooker with fitted cooker hood over. Breakfast bar area. Television point, telephone point. Recess ceiling lights and under counter lighting. Wall mounted boiler. Recess with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier. Door to:
Ground Floor W.C - 0.97m x 0.94m (3'2 x 3'1) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. WC with integrated wash hand basin and tiled splash back.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Doors to all the first floor rooms.
Bedroom One - 5.41m x 3.86m (17'9 x 12'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay windows. Extensive range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers. Radiator, telephone point and television point.
Bedroom Two - 3.89m x 3.33m (12'9 x 10'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers. Radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three - 3.02m x 2.74m (9'11 x 9) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator, two telephone points and television point.
Bathroom - 3.25m x 2.46m (10'8 x 8'1) - Modern fitted bathroom comprising of Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps over. Seperate shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower. Fitted bidet, WC, wash hand basin with cupboard space below and mirror / vanity light over. Two radiators. Airing cupboard with slatted wooden shelving and housing the hot water tank,. Access to loft space, with the benefit of lighting and insulation.
Rear Garden - Westerly facing rear garden, enclosed by brick walling and mainly laid to lawn lawn. Decked area providing space for outdoor dining. Outside lighting and power points. Gated access leading to the front garden. To the rear of the garden there is a small parking area leading to the garage.
Front Garden - Low maintenance from garden which is laid to brick paving and enclosed by brick walling with a gate providing access. Gated access to the rear garden.
Garage - 5.31m x 2.74m (17'5 x 9') - Accessible via the rear garden and Town Cross Avenue. Up and over door, benefit of power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50330445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27243301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.