2 bedroom flat for saleVine Place, Hounslow, TW3
- Modern Two Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen and Lounge
- Well Secured and Allocated Parking Space
- Close Proximity to Hounslow High Street
- Within Walking Distance to Hounslow Central Tube Station
- 106 Years Lease Remaining
Diamond Move presents this 2 bedroom first floor modern apartment. Property comprises of two bedrooms family bathroom spacious family Lounge with open plan kitchen ample amount of storage Benefits from well secured allocated car parking for one car communal gardens The property is conveniently located within walking distance to Hounslow Central Tube Station, close proximity to Hounslow High steet and local transport aswell as local Schools Long lease - 106 year remaining Ground rent equals to £142 per annum and Service Charges are approx. £1200 per annum Ideal for first time buyers and investors Call now to book your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DMOVE_001339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Diamond Move Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.