3 bedroom detached house for saleHumphrey Street, LOWER GORNAL
- Absolutely Outstanding Detached Residence
- Corner Position Providing Ample and Secure Parking
- Three Bedrooms plus Useful Loft Space with Ensuite
- Two Elegant Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen including Aga 'Rayburn' Cooker and 'Belfast' Sink
- Useful Utility, Downstairs WC, Cellar
- Delightful Family Bathroom plus Ensuite Shower Room
- Double Garage plus 23ft Storage Area
- Central Heating, Leaded Light Double Glazing with Coloured Glass
- INTERIOR VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A fantastic opportunity to purchase are particularly unique and simply stunning detached property. This extremely impressive Edwardian family residence occupies a delightful corner position in a popular residential area, provides excellent accommodation and a range of original features that must be seen to be appreciated.
The approach is by way of pathway past fore-garden leading to the following accommodation: -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50333946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8137528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.