2 bedroom bungalow for saleWolviston Road, Wolviston Court, Billingham, Tees Valley, TS22
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- REFURBISHED TO MOVE IN CONDITION
- SPACIOUS 23' LOUNGE WITH FEATURE LOG BURNER
- SUMPTUOUS FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- FABULOUS LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING WITH ADDITIONAL OFF SITE GARAGE
NO CHAIN - This detached bungalow occupies a superb plot and has recently been lovingly refurbished by the present owners to 'move in' condition. Internally there is an attractive entrance hall, spacious 23' lounge with feature log burner, delightful garden room with French doors to the rear, well-appointed modern breakfasting kitchen and two generous two well-proportioned bedrooms served by a sumptuous four piece family bathroom. Externally there is a generous front aspect with ample off road parking on the paved driveway, off site garage and to the rear a fabulous landscaped leafy garden providing a high degree of privacy. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this outstanding property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TEE160090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Stockton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.