4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFir Street
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Loft Conversion With En-Suite
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
- Sold With No Onward Chain
A quite beautifully presented bay fronted traditional family home, tastefully finished throughout and thoughtfully extended and improved to offer a fantastic quality of accommodation. Internally the property briefly comprises: to the ground floor; porch, entrance hall, through lounge & dining room and a modern fitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. With ample off street parking and a paved rear with small brick built outhouse. Sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50335779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6445624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.