3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueenshill Road, Bristol
- A THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- BENEFITS FROM TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- A PAVED DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREAS!
- SIZEABLE OUTBUILDING IN THE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE-GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING!
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW TO BOOK-IN **0117 9664278**
- A REAL MUST-SEE PROPERTY!
This beautifully presented home offers a spacious lounge and dining room with patio doors opening out onto a strikingly spacious garden, a tidy kitchen with working space, three well-presented bedrooms and ample parking space at the front of the property. The property has been lovingly maintained!
This beautifully presented home offers a spacious lounge and dining room with patio doors opening out onto a strikingly spacious garden, a tidy kitchen with working space, three well-presented bedrooms and ample parking space at the front of the property. The property has been lovingly maintained, allowing the new purchasers to move straight-in.
Excellent location close to a host of amenities including BroadWalk Shopping Mall, Upper Knowle, Bristol City Centre and some great schools and leisure facilities.
Lounge 21' 3" x 14' 6" ( 6.48m x 4.42m )
Benefits from two double-glazed windows, one to the front and one to the side of the property. There are two wall-mounted radiators, a telephone point and a TV point, a storage area, a study area and an open archway to the kitchen and dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.33m x 4.42m )
Comprises double-glazed patio doors to the rear, a brick feature fireplace in addition to a wall-mounted radiator, wall-lights, laminate flooring and an open archway to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
A partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Includes an oven with electric hobs and a cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Comprises laminate flooring, a double-glazed window to the rear and a door leading to the dining room.
Stairs leading up from the lounge. Comprises a double-glazed window to the side of the property and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, built-in wardrobes, a wall-mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.61m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point, a TV point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.26m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and laminate flooring. This room also houses the boiler and has storage space available surrounding it.
Partly-tiled comprising a double-glazed frosted window to the front of the property. Includes a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, a bath with an overhead shower, as well as an extractor fan and a wall-mounted radiator.
Benefits from a sizeable brick-paved driveway, as well as a brick wall surround.
An outside space mainly laid to lawn, yet also benefits from a patio area. Also comprises a generously-sized outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.