3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarmcote Court, Hemlington
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Generous Size Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to the Front Elevation via Double Gates
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Easy Access to A174 & A19
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/Investors
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham offer to the market this three bedroom terraced house on Farmcote Court. Accommodation comprises; entrance into open plan kitchen diner, ground floor WC, living room with external door onto the private rear garden. The first floor accommodates three generous size bedrooms with two main bedrooms having built in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation is a driveway accessed via double gates and an external brick storage shed. To the rear elevation is a generous size private garden mainly laid to lawn.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
4.5m x 4.78m
With a smart range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob with over extractor. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer. Tiled effect laminate flooring.
Ground Floor WC
0.74m x 1.85m
Low level WC and wash basin. Storage cupboard.
5.38m x 2.95m
Rear access door.
With airing cupboard containing water tank.
3.2m x 3.25m
Laminate flooring and built in wardrobe.
3.1m x 3.38m
into alcove. Laminate flooring and built in wardrobe.
2.77m x 2.18m
2.7m x 1.96m
Comprising a white suite with panelled bath, over shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
Gardens and Parking
To the front elevation is double gates giving access to a driveway and a brick storage shed. To the rear elevation is a delightful, private garden mainly laid to lawn.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50337030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.