6 bedroom detached house for saleBentley Lane, Grasby
- Substantial ***SIX*** bedroom family home
- Superb village location
- ***Four*** reception rooms
- Ground AND first floor bathrooms
- Medium oak effect kitchen
- Attached barn/garage
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Further workshop
- Amazing potential
- EPC Rating: E
Understood to have originally been a pair of cottages with an attached barn which has evolved into a six bedroom detached family home. The property retains two staircases, with some adapting the general layout could allow for dual living for an extended family or dependent relative., Situated on a no through road in a picturesque village setting, the property briefly comprises of three forward facing sitting rooms, a separate dining room, kitchen with a range of medium oak effect units and a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor two staircases serve six bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite bathroom. The attached barn has been converted into a substantial garage which supplements the driveway parking. There are beautifully presented gardens to the rear and side together with a large single storey workshop/store. A rarely available family property with the potential for updating and adapting to the purchasers own needs. The house could be converted into separate dwellings / annex subject to planning permission.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5698979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.