Property for saleThomas A Becket, 320-322 Old Kent Road, Bermondsey, London
- For sale by auction
- Number of Bedrooms: 0
- Number of Bathrooms: 0
- Number of Reception Rooms: 0
This lot is for sale by auction as lot 123 of our auction being held on Mon 22 Jun.
Total Current Rent £84,704 per annum
plus Vacant Possession of the basement, ground and rooms on first, second and third floors
- Prominently situated at the junction of Old Kent Road (A2) and Albany Road
- Local shopping amenities are available along Old Kent Road, together with a Tesco superstore
- The leisure areas of Burgess Park are just across the road
- The A2 provides good communications to The City, Borough Market, The Shard, London Bridge and to the south-east and M25 Motorway
- An historic corner building known as the world famous Thomas A Becket Public House, where Henry Cooper, the British, European and Commonwealth Heavyweight Boxing Champion used to train in the old first floor gym, along with Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier and Sugar Ray Leonard
- The ground floor and basement pub is now vacant
- There is a separate side entrance from Albany Road to first, second and third floor residential accommodation
- There is potential to redevelop or reconfigure subject to the requisite consents into an iconic landmark building
- Basement, Ground, First, Second and Third Floors Total Gross Internal Area Approximately 8,500 sq ft Copies of the existing floor plans are available from the Auctioneers
First, Second and Third Floors Twelve rooms each let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies, a schedule of which is available from the Auctioneers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.