1 bedroom retirement property for saleCambridge Road, Southport, PR9 9DH
- Luxurious retirement apartment
- In a sought after area near Hesketh Park
- Sunny first floor front corner position
- Attractive lounge-kitchen/breakfast area
- Double bedroom-large modern wetroom/w.c.
- House manager-guest suite-laundry room
- Luxurious resident lounge and restaurant
- Attractive gardens and parking areas
An attractive and well presented first floor luxury retirement apartment forming part of a prestigious recent McCarthy & Stone "assisted living" retirement development.
Ideally situated in a sought after residential area close to Hesketh Park and within easy reach of both Churchtown Village and Southport town centre.
Located at the front corner of the development and with the benefit of a sunny southerly aspect the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with French doors and views over Cambridge Road, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast area, double bedroom and large fully tiled wetroom/w.c..
Entryphone - emergency call system - attractively landscaped gardens with parking areas.
Additional facilities include reception area with house managers office, luxurious residents lounge, restaurant, guest suite, laundry room and mobility scooter storeroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.