3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrafalgar Way, Doncaster, DN6
- Vacant possession & No chain
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Open plan kitchen/ diner
- Double glazed & Gas central heating
- Ground floor WC
- Front & Rear gardens
- Useful outside storage rooms
- Ideal first time buyer home
- Viewing recommended
This good size family home benefits from entrance hallway with useful ground floor WC, spacious rear facing living room with feature gas fire and surround, open plan kitchen /diner area with a good selection of white fitted wall and base units, integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and built in oven/hob with extractor hood. On the first floor there are three bedrooms tow of which are doubles and a three piece family bathroom suite, there are two additional storage cupboards on the landing area. Outside there is a laid to lawn section at the front and a well maintained and enclosed garden to the rear, there are also two useful outside store rooms. Benefiting from fully uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, internal viewing recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation available.
Ground Floor WC
4.5m x 3.3m
Kitchen/ dining room
5.6m x 3.16m
3.5m x 2.95m
3.5m x 2.6m
2.7m x 1.8m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50342739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-F211Z4MWZZ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.