3 bedroom terraced house for saleBalfour Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Delightful Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Ideal For The Perfect First Time Buyer Home Or Investment
- Two Evenly Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Spacious Large Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Traditional Originated Split Level Landing
- Modern Three Piece Suite
- Integrated Appliances In The Kitchen
- Sold With Sitting Tenants Till End Of March 2018
**SITTING TENANTS TILL END OF MARCH 2018** This delightful three bedroom mid terrace home provides everything you need for the perfect first time buyer or investment opportunity. The ground floor is home to two evenly proportioned reception rooms each featuring electric living flame fires with surround, perfect for day to day living and relaxing. The spacious extended modern fitted kitchen diner is much larger than the average one in a terrace property benefiting from a host of integrated appliances. The welcoming entrance hallway contains the staircase leading to the first floor where you are wowed by the traditional originated split level landing. The first floor comprises of three generously proportioned double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite. The rear has a court yard with secure gated access to an alley way.
Balfour Road is part of several rows of terraced properties situated within a sought after highly desirable location in Fulwood for those people wanting to purchase their first time. Positioned conveniently for highly regarded schools, local amenities and road networks connecting to the M6 motorway and city centre Preston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50342841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.