3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Lane, Haxby, York
- Guide Price £230,000
- Spacious Semi Detached Home With Conservatory
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Redecorated And New Carpets
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Garage With Long Drive
MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH THREE RECEPTION ROOMS IN SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC CLOSE - This three bedroom semi detached home boasts spacious living accommodation that includes a cosy living room, kitchen diner & conservatory.
Birch Lane is located on a quiet cul de sac in Haxby and lies close to local schools and a variety of amenities. This three bedroom semi detached home boasts spacious living accommodation that includes a cosy living room, kitchen diner & conservatory. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, modern kitchen diner and conservatory with french doors to rear garden. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and gravelled garden. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio seating area, slate chipping's with planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Double glazing doors to the front, radiator.
Living Room 12' 9" x 13' 7" into alcove ( 3.89m x 4.14m into alcove )
Open fire place, TV and telephone point, radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 16' 11" x 11' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with wall/base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, gas oven, gas hob with cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler in loft, door to conservatory, double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
French doors to the rear, UPVC, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from hall to landing, loft access via ladder, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 11" into wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 4.55m into wardrobes x 3.12m )
Radiator, TV, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Radiator, TV, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" cupboard x 6' 7" ( 2.03m cupboard x 2.01m )
Radiator, TV, double glazed window to the front.
Bath/mixer taps, shower, fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin/vanity, double glazed window to the rear.
Slate chipping's, shrubs, lawned garden, fenced border, patio.
Garage 8' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.79m )
Power, light, up and over garage, door to the side, single glazed window to the side.
Parking 8' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.79m )
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50344686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.