4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Hill, Merstham, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
- A truly unique detached home
- High specification of fittings throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Ensuites to the main and guest bedroom
- Great size living area with vaulted and beamed ceiling
- Kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops
- Family bathroom and additional wet room
- Lawned gardens
- Garage and parking for several cars
- Visitors will not want to leave
Guide Price £700,000 to £725,000
When you walk through the oak front door of this intriguing home we know you just won't want to leave. In fact guests who have visited have asked if they can stay a night or two within the breathtaking environment and to enjoy the exceptional facilities. Accommodation is vast and includes an extensive living area with vaulted and beamed ceiling, four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops. The secluded plot provides a great outside space for entertaining too.
Tucked away just off the High street and within the conservation area of the historic village of Merstham is this fabulous home. The station is only moments away for anyone needing to commute to either London or Brighton and Junction 8 of the M25 is also in close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50344806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RHL170164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.