Land for saleLoch House Farm, Slamannan, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK1
- 222.5 acres (90 hectares)
- A compact amenity unit situated in a rural location close to Falkirk.
- An attractive traditional farmhouse providing spacious accommodation over 2 floors
- An extensive range of modern storage buildings
- Situated in an accessible location within close proximity of major road networks.
- Productive pasture land and amenity woodland
- Land and buildings with longer term development potential subject to necessary consents
- About 90.03 Ha (222.46 Acres) in total
- For Sale as a Whole or in 3 Lots.
Loch House Farm enjoys a rural location approx 2.5 miles to the west of the village of Avonbridge which straddles the River Avon and some 8 miles south of Falkirk. Avonbridge village has two general stores,
a post office, doctors surgery and a primary school. More extensive shopping can be found in Falkirk, Stirling and Livingston.
The surrounding area comprises an excellent mix of amenity and commercial woodland intertwined by rolling countryside, which provides a wonderful setting for the property and ample opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. The property is located just to the west of the Black Loch, with the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park being a short drive to the north west offering world-renowned scenery and excellent opportunities for hill walking, along with other rural activities such as pony trekking, mountain biking, fishing and shooting. There are a number of golf courses to choose from locally in Falkirk, Grangemouth and Polmont.
Despite its quiet location, Loch House is conveniently located for the commuter being only a short distance from all main arterial routes
including the M9 and M8 allowing swift access to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh, with Edinburgh Airport and the Forth Road Bridge beyond.
Rail links are available from nearby Polmont and Falkirk train stations, both with services to Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a regular bus service
leads from Avonbridge to surrounding areas as well as Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Loch House falls within the Limerigg Primary school catchment area, which is located just under a mile from the property, with secondary schooling available at Falkirk High School located some 8 miles from the property. The surrounding area is well catered for by established agricultural contractors and suppliers alongside excellent and ever growing equestrian and agricultural outlets at Stirling Agricultural Centre about 25 miles to the north west of the property.
Loch House Farm is a compact farming and amenity unit situated in a rural location close to Falkirk. The property comprises a traditional farmhouse, a range of modern storage buildings, which are located
centrally within the holding, and an area of agricultural land extending to 90.03 Ha (222.46 Acres) in total. The farmland is split into two separate blocks by the B825 Lochside Road with the farmhouse, steading and an area of agricultural land located to the south, with the remainder of the
agricultural land located to the north of the public road.
The farm is equipped with an extensive range of storage buildings to include several large store sheds, workshops and office, which were historically utilised for the running of a timber merchants business.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50346573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.