3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeyrick Road, Bedhampton, Havant
- Brand New House nearing completion
- Internal viewing available now
- Large kitchen breakfast room overlooking rear garden
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- Master bedroom with En- Suite shower room
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
- Off road parking
- Enclosed garden
- 10 year guarantee
New House! . A stunning brand new property built to a high specification, This semi detached house has 3 bedrooms to the first floor with the master having an en suite, with lounge kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. Enclosed rear garden and off road parking and ready for viewing now!
* entrance hall * kitchen * lounge * cloakroom * 3 bedrooms * master bedroom with en suite shower room * family bathroom * enclosed rear garden * off road parking * pressurised heating system with under floor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor * Available for internal viewings now *
ONE OF A PAIR OF NEW SEMI DETACHED HOUSES WHICH ARE NEARING COMPLETION. The properties will have laminate flooring to the ground floor and carpeting to the bedrooms on the first floor. The gardens will be laid to lawn with patio area. Available for internal viewings now
Upvc double glazed front door opening to:
Hall: With door to:
Cloakroom: Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with side aspect obscure double glazed window.
Kitchen: 15' 0 x 9'11 (4.57m x 3.02m) with front aspect double glazed window, oak flooring, matching range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, built in oven and hob
Lounge: 19' 5 x 15'0 (5.92m x 4.57m) Large bright room with oak flooring, cupboard housing boiler and heating controls, stairs to first floor and rear aspect bi-folding doors opening to rear garden, Stable door to side.
Landing: with doors leading to all bedrooms and family bathroom and access to loft area housing the pressurised boiler. Over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom One: 10' x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m ) with radiator, front aspect double glazed window, door to :-
Ensuite Shower Room: with matching suite comprising shower cubical, pedestal hand wash basin, WC, part tiled walls, front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two: 13'5 x 7'11 (4.09m x 2.41m) with radiator, rear aspect double glazed window over looking rear garden.
Bedroom Three: 13'5 x 6'8 (4.09m x 2.03m) with radiator, rear aspect double glazed window overlooking rear garden.
Family Bathroom: with matching suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, part tiled walls, obscure double glazed window.
Outside and General: Wall enclosed front garden which will be laid to lawn.
Block paved driveway offering parking for a number of cars leading to the rear garden which will be laid to lawn.
The property will come with a 10 years guarantee.
Agents Note: The property is being sold with possessory title.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCH2591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chapplins Estate Agents, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.