3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWorthing Avenue, Elson
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- End of Terraced House WithExtended Accommodation Giving Larger Than Average Accommodation
- Lounge with Multi-Fuel Stove
- Kitchen / Family Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Additional Hardstanding to Rear
- PVCu Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating (Hive Thermostat Controlled)
- Viewing Recommended
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS A 3 bed EOT with extended accommodation, lounge with wood burning stove, GF cloak, Modern 1st floor bathroom, DG, GCH,
PVCu double glazed front door with leaded stained glass panels, tall standing radiator, understairs meter cupboard, tiled floor, flat ceiling, stairs to first floor with oak spindles, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
White suite of level W.C., vanity hand basin with cupboard under, tiled splashbacks, flat ceiling with spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge - 12'4" (3.76m) Into Bay x 12'10" (3.91m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, multi-fuel stove on slate hearth with oak mantle, flat ceiling, bi-fold oak doors to:
Kitchen / Family Room - 22'2" (6.76m) x 18'3" (5.56m) Max
,comprising tall standing radiator, further radiator, ceramic sink unit with wooden worktop, wall and base cupboards with worksurface over, peninsular unit with breakfast bar, large porcelain floor tiles, PVCu double glazed bi-fold doors giving access to decking area, walk-in larder cupboard, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, range cooker to remain with extractor canopy over, tiled splashbacks, 2 Keylite windows, flat ceiling with inset spotlights, under floor heating.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
PVCu double glazed window, access to partially boarded loft space with ladder, flat ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 11'5" (3.48m) x 10'4" (3.15m) To Wardrobe
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, flat ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 12'9" (3.89m) Into Bay x 10'5" (3.18m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, flat ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 7'10" (2.39m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, overstairs cupboard, flat ceiling.
White suite of panelled bath with Triton shower over, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C., PVCu double glazed window, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
With block paved driveway for 2 cars.
With decking area, artificial grass, additional concrete hardstanding to the rear of the garden accessed from double timber gates from rear timber road, block built workshop with double doors.
From the A32 and the double set of roundabouts by Fort Brockhurst, proceed into Elson along Elson Road. Take the 2nd right into Worthing Avenue where the property will be found towards the end on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50359920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.