2 bedroom bungalow for saleMilroy Avenue, Gravesend
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 26ft LOUNGE/DINER
- FAMILY ROOM
- SPACIOUS LIGHT KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- LOFT ROOM WITH DOUBLE ASPECT
- WELL ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- EXCELLENT LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES TO VIEW 01474 357979
Price £315,000 - £330,000
View today, this well appointed double fronted detached bungalow ideally situated in Milroy Avenue just a short stroll away from Perry Street shops and amenities.
If you want everything close by, then this property could be for you. Everything is on hand from vet`s, supermarkets, dentist, library, leisure centre, doctors and several good schools. There is also a frequent bus service into Gravesend Town Centre with a high speed link into London St Pancras in under 25 minutes. Easy access to A2 motor way and Bluewater Shopping Centre is only a 10 minute drive away.
The property has been a great family home to the current owners. As you enter there is a feeling of space as the hallway draws you in to the many rooms leading from the entrance. The master bedroom is at the front, the second double being towards the rear. There is a large lounge / dining room to the side which in turn leads to the well equipped spacious kitchen, which leads into the newly decorated family room. Ideal for enjoying the views out in the garden.
The final jewel of this property is the loft room, which the current owners used for an occasional third bedroom or office. at 20 x 14` the possibilities are endless.
Outside to the front is a low maintenance garden with pathway and side access. A drive could easily be installed subject to the usual planning consents.
To the rear is a well maintained garden with a patio area, ornamental pond, lawn and to the rear is an area that could be used for vehicle access or out building.
Lounge/Diner: 26`8 x 10`7
Kitchen: 11`10 x 11`4
Family Room: 14`6 x 11`10
Bedroom One: 14`1 x 10`7
Bedroom Two: 12 x 10`8
Loft room/Occasional use bedroom ; 20`2 x 14`10 Double glazed double aspect windows to front and back.
Front garden, low maintenance with decorative pathway and side gate to rear garden.
Rear Garden, patio, laid to lawn, established shrubs, fish pond, vegetable plot and large area to rear.
Viewing is strictly via William Charles. Please call 01474 357979 today to view.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.