2 bedroom terraced house for saleFurnival Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Two bedroom mid terraced family home
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- No chain
This fabulous two bedroom mid terrace property is situated in the area of Balby. The property has two reception rooms and benefits from a good sized rear garden.
With a front facing selaed unit door and a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay window x 9' 8" into recess ( 4.29m into bay window x 2.95m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the central gas fireplace with surround. There is laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" into recess x 13' 9" ( 3.07m into recess x 4.19m )
With coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. This dining room has a rear facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the enclosed fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 6' 5" max x 17' 5" max ( 1.96m max x 5.31m max )
A contemporary kitchen with a rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed door. Fitted with a range if wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is splashback tiling, gas hob with electric oven and grill, a breakfast bar and space for a fridge freezer. Access to the cellar.
With a storage cupboard and loft acess.
Bedroom One 13' 5" into recess x 12' ( 4.09m into recess x 3.66m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a built in wardrobe to provide hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' max ( 4.19m x 2.44m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a concealed wall mounted boiler.
This attractive yet spacious bathroom has side and rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a three peice suite comprising of a low level wc, hand wash basin and a bath unit. There is a central heating radiator and tiling to the walls. Due to the large size of this bathroom, there is potential for a third bedroom.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed good sized garden with a paved area. There are feature stepping stones down the lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50361447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.