3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestlea Road, Wormley, Broxbourne
- CHAIN FREE
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- High end German kitchen
- Recently renovated
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- Potential for further extension
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom property new to the market on a chain free basis within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities, road and transport links.
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are delighted to offer this beautiful 3 bedroom family home to the market. The accommodation comprises a lounge with kitchen/diner, ground floor w.c., 3 double bedrooms to first floor, with further potential to extend subject to planning consents. Externally the property benefits from a block paved driveway to the front and landscaped south facing rear garden. Ideally located within reach of a wide range of local amenities, road and transport links to include Brookfield Farm shopping centre, Broxbourne school, Broxbourne station, A10 and M25. CALL NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door and window to:
Lounge: 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
Double glazed widow to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator,engineered hardwood flooring.
Kitchen: 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect. Kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units with ample work surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, double oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, understairs storage cupboard and breakfast bar, engineered Oak flooring. Please note this is a Haker kitchen made in Germany.
First Floor Landing:
Stairs from ground floor. Access to loft, fitted carpet. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 13' 7" extending to 17' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.14m extending to 5.21m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Window to side aspect, chrome heated towel rail, suite comprising: walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c., fully tiled walls and floor.
To the front of the property is a bloc paved driveway.
South facing, side access from front, patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders, garden shed.
The property could be further extended subject to planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50361501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.