3 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Avenue, Denham
Offers in Excess of
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Landscaped Gardens
- Full Of Character & Charm
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Walking To Uxbridge Town Centre
- Off Street Parking
- Large Outbuilding
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Utility Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
Superbly presented and rarely available detached family home dating back to the 1750s which retains a wealth of character features throughout despite being refurbished to an extremely high standard in a contemporary style by the current owners. The property is situated in the Uxbridge Lock Conservation Area and within walking distance of Uxbridge town centre with its abundance of shopping/leisure facilities and tube station.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, impressive lounge with solid wood flooring and original gas fireplace, large kitchen/breakfast room with utility area, beautiful conservatory which overlooks and leads to the garden, additional reception room, guest cloakroom, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower room.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, bespoke fitted shutters to most of the rooms, exposed beams, landscaped garden with a variety of flower and fruit trees, off street parking and large outbuilding with power and lighting. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this stunning family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50362107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB173881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.