5 bedroom detached house for saleChalfield Close, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Unique Five Bedroom Family Home
- Situated Within A Quiet Cul-De-Sac, Nestled On A Corner Plot
- Refurbished Kitchen, House Bathroom & Four Piece En-Suite
- Private, Low Maintenance Rear Garden, Block Paved Driveway & Integral Double Garage
- Delightful 'L' Shaped Garden Room & Lounge With Multi Burner
- Office, Dining & Utility Rooms
Located within the 'Beckfields' area of Ingleby Barwick and situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac, this unique property is nestled on a mature corner plot. Sympathetically blending character features with modern conveniences, this delightful family home has been significantly upgraded by the present owner and is extremely well presented throughout. The spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, office / play room, living room with feature stone fireplace and multi fuel burning stove, cloak/WC, dining room, 'L' shaped garden room, stunning refurbished kitchen and a utility room. To the first floor, a generous landing leads to: master bedroom suite, benefitting from fitted furniture, walk in dressing room and four piece en-suite, three double bedrooms (two benefitting from storage) and a single bedroom. The modern four piece house bathroom has recently been remodelled and features a superb walk in rainfall' shower. Externally a block paved driveway provides ample off road parking for multiple vehicles and there is an integral double garage with electric door. To the rear, an enclosed low maintenance patio garden with various seating areas and a timber potting shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50362407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.