3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeel Way, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan reception room and dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Rear garden backing onto open fields
- Off street parking & garage
- EPC Rating D.
- 1239 Sq. Ft. (115.1 Sq. M)
A spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached home providing well proportioned living space, conveniently positioned on one of Hillingdon's most popular roads, backing directly onto recreational grounds. This is an ideal family home.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan reception room and dining room, which opens onto the conservatory and a fitted kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Bedrooms one and two have built in wardrobes. Outside, there is a driveway providing off street parking and access to the garage and workshop. The private rear garden has a lawn and patio area and backs onto open fields.
Peel Way is situated off Pield Heath Road, which is situated between Harlington Road and Royal Lane, close to Hillingdon Hospital, Bishopshalt Secondary School, local shops, schools and bus links into Uxbridge with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50362755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.