4 bedroom detached house for saleHolm Grove, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Four first floor bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Bathroom suite
- Off street parking & garage/office, work shop
- Private rear garden
- EPC Rating D
- 2129 Sq. Ft. (197.7 Sq. M)
Providing an opportunity to move into a prime location in North Hillingdon, this spacious four double bedroom detached home is positioned in this family friendly cul-de-sac, backing onto Court Park
The ground floor comprises a reception room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room and a cloakroom. The first floor has four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a bathroom suite and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Outside, there is a driveway providing off street parking and access to the garage, workshop and office. The rear garden is private with a lawn and patio area.
Holm Grove is situated off Sweetcroft Lane, close to Court Park, local shops, schools and the London Underground Station with tube links into London and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50363010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.