3 bedroom detached house for saleDellohay Park, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Front and Rear Gardens and Balcony
- Driveway and Off Street Parking
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac, this modern family home is very well presented with attractive decor and benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing. The property over looks a small green and features off road parking for two/three cars, well kept gardens & a balcony.
Situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac, this modern family home is very well presented with attractive decor and benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing. The accommodation is an excellent size and comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, a living room, a lovely fitted kitchen and a defined dining area, a family bathroom and three bedrooms with master en-suite shower room. The property over looks a small green and features off road parking for two/three cars, well kept front gardens, a balcony from the dining area and level lawns with a decked area, garden shed and good views towards Plymouth over the Tamar. There is no onward chain and viewings are recommended to any buyer looking for a delightful home in a great location. Call us today on 01752 847151 to arrange a viewing!
The property is approached from the cul-de-sac by a driveway providing off road parking for two cars plus a little additional space. To the front of the house is an enclosed, well kept garden with lawns and a range of shrubs and plants. From the driveway there are steps and a path to the rear gardens. There is a gas and electric meter, water point and light to the front of the property and a pathway leads to the main entrance door.
The double glazed entrance door opens into the main hallway which has raised power points, staircase to the first floor landing and doors off to:
The wc has an extractor fan, radiator, is partly tiled with neutral decor, low level wc and wash hand basin with pedestal.
Living Room 16' 1" x 14' 1" Max ( 4.90m x 4.29m Max )
An excellent size and well presented living room with dual aspect front and rear facing upvc double glazed windows. There is a recess beneath the staircase, raised power points, TV and telephone points, two radiators and excellent space for furniture.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 12' 11" MAX x 15' 10" MAX ( 3.94m MAX x 4.83m MAX )
First Floor Landing
The landing has a radiator, raised power points, loft access and an airing cupboard housing the water tank and providing useful storage space. Doors from the landing lead off to:
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.03m x 1.70m )
Well presented with modern decor and a white suite to include a bath with mixer shower tap, wash hand basin and a low level wc. There is an extractor fan, a front facing obscure glazed upvc window and a heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" Into Doorway x 10' 10" ( 3.43m Into Doorway x 3.30m )
A good size master bedroom with a front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, power point, TV and telephone point. A door leads to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.37m )
An excellent size and well presented with attractive decor, this room has a double shower cubicle, tiled with integral mains shower and a low level wc, wash hand basin and pedestal. There is an extractor fan, a rear facing upvc double glazed window and a heated towel rail.
Second Bedroom 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Having a front facing upvc double glazed window, raised power points and a radiator
Third Bedroom 9' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.29m )
A good size bedroom with a rear facing upvc double glazed window with a pleasant outlook across Pillmere with some views over the Tamar towards Plymouth. The bedroom has raised power points and a radiator.
Balcony & Gardens
The rear gardens are accessed from the driveway and the dining area where upvc double glazed doors opening to a balcony. The balcony offers space for seating and there is an outside light. The balcony continues across the rear of the house and gives access to the driveway. Steps lead down into the gardens and to a further decked area with space for garden furniture. Beneath the balcony there is a timber storage shed. The gardens open out to a good size with leveled lawns bordered by plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50364102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.