3 bedroom terraced house for saleWyke Regis, Weymouth
- THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN PROPERTY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- *STUNNING SEA VIEWS*
- LARGE SOUTHERLY FACING GARDEN
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NEARBY AMENITIES
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO SMALLMOUTH COVE AND CHESIL BEACH
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three double bedroom, Victorian end of terrace property situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac in the sought after residential area of Wyke Regis. This stunning property offers far-reaching sea views towards Chesil Beach and Portland Harbour.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance via a vestibule leading to a large, open plan, living / diner, downstairs WC and modern fitted kitchen / breakfast room.
The first floor accommodation offers three double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a phenomenal outlook toward Portland, Portland Harbour and Chesil Beach. On a bright day, there are clear sea views. The loft space is of generous proportions and could potentially be converted to allow for an additional bedroom.
The exterior of the property includes two large patio areas with the remainder of the garden been laid to lawn with shrubs to borders. The southerly facing aspect makes the rear garden a tremendous sun trap. There is a storage shed at the rear of the garden which will be remaining with the property.
To the front of the property, there is a large driveway providing off-road parking for up to two vehicles and private garage with a recently installed electronic roller garage door. The property has been extremely well maintained and is in great overall condition throughout.
New Close is situated just off the original High Street in Wyke Regis. There are plenty of coastal walks nearby and Portland Road provides vehicular and pedestrianised access to nearby beaches in the form of Smallmouth Cove and Chesil beach. In Wyke, there are lots of local shops and stores for your convenience as well as a popular public house and recreational facilities. Towards Portland there is the Sailing Academy, open now to the public, Osprey leisure centre and the increasingly popular Boat that Rocks restaurant, which enables you to enjoy a nice beverage while enjoying a fantastic sea view.
Austin Estate Agents are anticipating a large amount of demand for this property. Please call Austin Estate Agents to arrange your appointment to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50364159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8145728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.