3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Road, Croesyceiliog, CWMBRAN, NP44
- Extended Detached Spacious Family Residence
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Sitting Room
- Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Level Good size rear garden
- Driveway offering parking for several vehicles leading to Detached Garage
We have pleasure in offering for sale this Spacious Extended Three Bedroom Detached Family Residence situated in a most convenient position of Croesyceiliog offering excellent road links and within walking distance to local schools and amenities. The property is well maintained and offers excellent versatile accommodation and benefits from a large level rear garden plus ample parking space to the front of the property for several vehicles leading to a good size detached garage/workshop. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge, separate sitting room, family room, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. Offered with no chain, early internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50364210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6819238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.