1 bedroom flat for sale58 High Street, Linlithgow, EH49 7AQ
Sold by Us
- Impressive basement flat a stones throw from Linlithgow High Street
- Spacious double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes
- Open plan lounge/kitchen and dining area
- Small low maintenance patio area
- Furniture included in the sale
Situated just off the High Street of Linlithgow and perfectly placed for all local amenities and a minutes walk from Linlithgow Railway station is this impressive one bedroom basement flat, tastefully decorated throughout and presented to the market in walk in condition.
The entrance vestibule offers access to the open stairwell with window offering natural light to the hallway. Situated off the entrance hall is a contemporary shower room fitted with a shower cubicle with wet wall, two piece white suite comprising of WC and wash hand basin, the walls are fully tiled.
Access through an internal door leads to the impressive open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, laminate flooring is fitted throughout. The spacious living area with large window and window seat overlooks the garden. The kitchen area is fitted with light wood base and wall mounted units, complementary work surface and splash back. Included in the sale; integrated electric oven, gas hob, washer/dryer and fridge. Towards the rear of the property is the sizable dining area with space for dining table and chairs and a large walk in storage cupboard.
Situated to the front of the property and overlooking the garden is the spacious double bedroom, this room is fitted with generous mirrored wardrobes and offers space for a double bed and freestanding furniture.
Externally there is private garden space to the rear, the slabbed patio offers a peaceful setting for al fresco dining and the slabbed drying area is low maintenance.
Home Report Valuation: £110,000
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: B
Heating: Gas central heating
Double Glazing: Throughout
Included in Sale: All floor and window coverings, oven, hob, fridge, washer/dryer and freezer. Furniture within the property is included in the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50364279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGM1133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RGM Solicitors & Estate Agents, Linlithgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.