2 bedroom bungalow for saleMayfield Close, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 3PS
- Modern Style Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Requires Modernisation& Redecoration
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room
- Kitchen, Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing , Gas heating
- Garage, Garden to Front and Rear
- Chain Free
A MODERN STYLE TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW which would benefit from modernisation and redecoration. The property itself has gas heating by radiators, double glazing where specified and the benefit of NO FORWARD CHAIN.
The Bungalow is situated in a residential Close with local shopping facilities available at Nyetimber which includes the Tesco Express or Rose Green with Library, Health Centre and Recreational Ground. There is also a bus service in the area providing access to Bogor Regis and surrounding districts.
8'5" (2.57m) x 8'2" (2.50m). Double glazed window, radiator, front aspect, telephone point.
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower unit and shower spray guard over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, frosted double glazed window, vinyl tiled effect flooring, part tiling to walls.
The front garden is of open plan design and is laid to lawn with a shared concrete driveway to Garage.
Up and over door.
With approx. measurements of 28' x approx. 20'2". The garden is enclosed by fencing and wall from the garage and has a timber gate providing side access. Adjacent to the property is a paved patio area and pathway with the remainder of the garden to lawn with shrub borders, outside water tap.
Double glazed side front door, radiator, access to loft space, heating thermostat, floor to ceiling shelved storage cupboard housing gas and electric meter and consumer unit, doors to -
15'5" (4.70m) x 11'3" into chimney recess (3.43m). Double glazed window, radiator, T.V. aerial point, tiled fireplace with fitted gas fire, front aspect.
8'7" (2.61m) x 7'11" (2.42m). Double aspect with double glazed side window and single glazed window having rear aspect, part glazed door provides access onto rear garden. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under with space and plumbing suitable for washing machine below, work surface with drawers and cupboard under with built-in Beko gas hob with extractor above, high level cupboards, part tiling above work surfaces, Worcester wall mounted gas boiler, oven with cupboard below, radiator, vinyl tiled effect flooring.
11'11" (3.65m) x 10'10" (3.30m). Double glazed window, radiator, rear aspect.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.