3 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Court, Garvary Road, Canning Town, E16
- Three bedroom terraced house
- First floor bathroom and ground floor WC
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Good condition throughout
- Close to Custom House DLR station
- Easy access to local shops and restaurants
- Chain free
- EPC - C
Stonebridge are pleased to offer this delightful THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE located in Canning Town. This THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE has been lovingly maintained and kept in a good condition throughout. It also comes with a spacious garden ideal for entertaining.
Being close to Custom House DLR station offers you great transport links. There is also the plethora of bars, restaurants and amenities that the Royal Victoria Dock has to offer.
OFFERED CHAIN FREE
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.