3 bedroom terraced house for saleGordian Walk, Colchester
- Three Bedroom Modern Family Home
- Pleasant Mews Location
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Gardens & Parking
Offered in good decorative order is this THREE BEDROOM terrace home on this popular development close to local shopping facilities and within catchment for the GILBERD SCHOOL CATCHMENT,comprising of ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen, good size lounge, dining room and enclosed garden and parking
Guide price £260,000 - £270,000 A good size THREE BEDROOM modern terrace home set in a pleasant MEWS LOCATION on this popular development to the North of Colchester. Viewing essential.
Entrance Door To:-
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator. Doors to:-
Comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, opening to:-
Dining Room 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Double glazed french doors to rear opening to garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" narrowing to 7' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m narrowing to 2.36m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink & drainer set in roll top surfaces with range of eye & base level units, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven with gas hob, cookerhood over, space for further appliances, plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, three piece suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Paved patio area and lawned garden, outside tap, flower borders, gated rear access, wood garden shed, two allocated parking spaces
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50367300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.