5 bedroom detached house for saleArgyle Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 5 bedroom detached family home
- Large gardens
- Plenty of off road parking
- Lounge, dining room & conservatory
- Quiet location
- EPC energy rating D (60)
This very large family house will tick all the boxes if you are looking for a lovely home for you and the kids. Tucked away just off the town centre of Newport and with school’s close by. The property also has a very large rear garden, perfect for the kids to play safely and bring their friends round to put up their tents in the garden for sleep overs. However, if they don’t like tents, the property also has a 6 berth caravan in the garden which is all wired up with sky so they are sure to love this as well .. The master bedroom in this home has a great en-suite and the family bathroom off the landing is ideal for the kids. The property has two large reception rooms and a lovely conservatory so there is plenty of space here for everyone to enjoy. The vendor was going to upgrade the kitchen before they left but apart from this, the house is a real beauty. Be quick on this one as it is sure to attract a great deal of interest.
What the Owner says:
Almost 20 years ago we wanted a large family home to bring up our three kids and this was just ideal. When we came here we could see the potential and we knew the loft was huge. Back in the early 2000’s we carried out a loft conversion which gave use two more great bedrooms in the home and this has made all the difference. We have really loved it here and so have all the kids. The parking area out the front was also a selling point to us, especially during more recent years as the kids are all driving now and when their friends come over, its ideal. You can get so many cars off the road. However, as kids are leaving our nest, it is time for us to downsize after many happy family times here and we wish the new owners many happy times here for years to come.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'11 x 11'11 (5.46m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Utility Area
- Dining Room: 11'8 x 8'11 (3.56m x 2.72m)
- Conservatory: 14'1 x 13'6 (4.30m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'11 x 11'11 (5.46m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 8'11 (3.56m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 5: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'10 x 10'1 (4.22m x 3.08m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50368254.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.