4 bedroom terraced house for saleFalmouth Road, Truro city centre, South Cornwall TR1
Sold by Us
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 car garage
- Georgian townhouse
- Grade II Listed
- Town centre location
- Walking distance of a train station
- Walking distance to cafes/restaurants
- Walking distance to city centre
- Walking distance to the local pub
An exceptionally fine Grade II Listed Georgian town house in a very sought after terrace, offering immensely elegant, very large 4 bedroomed accommodation on three floors, with two exquisite reception rooms with 10ft. ceiling height and a 31ft. (max) breakfast room and kitchen.
Enchanting long south facing walled rear garden and four car garage (31’7” x 23’3” max) with planning permission to restore and create a 1 bedroomed first floor annexe to the main house. A marvellous, gracious family residence with a number of rare and valuable attributes just a few steps from Truro’s Lemon Street. Early viewing advised by the Sole Agents.
Ground Floor: vestibule, 30ft. entrance hall with splendid easy rising staircase, wonderful sitting room (19’4” x 17’6” max.) into bay, O’Neills Bar/former dining room, cloakroom/wc, 31ft. kitchen breakfast room, utility area.
First Floor: elegant split-level landing, three bedrooms, huge bathroom/shower room, second wc.
Second Floor: large landing area. Fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room (which the owner will remove and make good upon sale if not required).
Outside: walled, shallow front garden, superb south facing walled very long rear garden with stores, timber shed, slate terrace, sun patio and masses of old established ornamental and flowering trees, shrubs and plants. Four car garage – 31’7” x 23’3” with planning consent for the restoration, formation of a pitched roof incorporating first floor structure and to provide ancillary accommodation to the main dwelling. Parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.