3 bedroom apartment for saleSt Andrews Road South, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PU
- Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Private Entrance Vestibule & Hallway
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom & WC
- Beautifully Manicured Private Garden
- Large Detached Studio/Workshop
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN & LARGE STUDIO/WORKSHOP *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular residential location in St Annes. Positioned within walking distance of St Annes square with all it's town centre precincts, promenade and local attractions this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a private entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite with separate WC. Externally the property boasts a beautifully manicured private rear garden perfect for outdoor entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles and a large detached studio/workshop. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.