7 bedroom detached house for saleMeynell Street, Wildsworth, DN21
- Superb Detached Family Home With Equine Facilities Set In Approximately Six Acres
- Seven Bedroom Accommodation Across Two Attached Dwellings
- 20" Breakfast Kitchen With Rangemaster Stove
- Traditionally Appointed Lounge With Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Additional Outbuildings Including Workshop Area
- Eighteen Stables In Four Separate Blocks
- Land Divided Into Five Paddocks
- EPC Rating: D & D
***PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED***
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to present to the market this superb detached family property with superb equine facilities and paddocks. The property provides seven bedroom accommodation arranged across two attached dwellings. Designed and built within the last thirty years to create a home sympathetic to the local surroundings located on a site where outbuildings to the neighbouring farm house stood and utilising reclaimed bricks where possible.
Designed to accommodate the extended family arranged to two adjoined dwellings - The Grange and Meadowbank. This substantial property is first glimpsed from the extensive gravel laid driveway which leads around to a reception parking area and a second entrance aswell as providing access to the stables and paddocks. Situated in approximately six acre grounds with an inner court yard garden ideal for al fresco entertaining serving both sides of the property, areas of lawned gardens with well stocked borders and mature trees complete the formal outside space. It is the equine facilities that impress in particular the eighteen stables of various dimensions situated in four separate blocks and the land divided into five paddocks.
The Grange is a stunning country residence with the obvious heart of the home being the 20ft breakfast kitchen fitted in a range of light oak fronted cabinets with Rangemaster stove open plan to a sitting area. A stylish lounge enjoy views over the gardens to the paddocks and beyond. A formal dining room caters for family gatherings and entertaining guests a study room looks after the practicalities of modern living. Two staircases provide access to two separate first floor landings the first with two bedrooms both with en-suite the second with two bedrooms one with en-suite and a family bathroom.
In addition to the accommodation to the Grange the adjoining property includes a superb sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen conservatory with garden views to the first floor three bedrooms served by a bathroom and separate shower room.
Situated in the quiet rural village of Wildsworth nestled on the bankside of the River Trent– some seven miles from the town of Gainsborough– this excellent country home offers peaceful security within a friendly community. There is a relaxed style and welcome to this outstanding property with fabulous equestrian facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50372322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8076481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.