3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLytham Court, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Extended modern end mews property.
- Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious throughout.
- Stunning modern kitchen open to a family/dining area.
- Three good size bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom.
- Well presented garden to rear.
- Two allocated parking spaces.
Deceptively spacious modern end mews property which has been extended to create a superb living space and is beautifully presented throughout. The property briefly comprises of; spacious entrance hallway, downstairs WC, L-shaped lounge with contemporary style fireplace and French doors leading out to rear garden, stunning modern fitted kitchen open to a family/dining area which certainly has the wow factor, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, two further good size bedrooms, family bathroom. To the outside; small garden to front, well presented garden to rear, two allocated parking spaces. A viewing is essential in order to appreciate this fantastic family home.
Part of a much sought after residential development of Euxton with great transport links and good access to local shops and amenities.
0m x 0m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator, tiled splash backs, low flush WC, double enclosure shower, pedestal sink, extractor fan.
2.87m x 3.33m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the side, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
2.46m x 2.44m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator.
1.91m x 1.91m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the side, radiator, tiled splash backs, low flush WC, panelled bath, pedestal sink, extractor fan and shaving point.
0m x 0m
The front is mainly paved and shaded by an overhead canopy. The rear is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, garden shed, gated access to side leading to two allocated parking spaces.
0m x 0m
Composite double glazed door front door, double glazed UPVC window facing the front, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor, under stair storage.
0m x 0m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, low flush WC, extractor fan. Currently used as a utility with space for washing machine.
4.62m x 4.67m
UPVC French double glazed door opening onto the rear garden, double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, two radiators, electric contemporary style fireplace.
3.25m x 2.44m
Radiator, composite work surface with modern high gloss wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, gad hob with stainless steel overhead extractor, integrated electric oven and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
4.39m x 2.64m
UPVC French double glazed door opening onto the garden, double glazed UPVC bay window facing the rear, two radiators, two Velux windows to ceiling, boiler housed behind wall unit.
4.37m x 1.91m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, cylinder cupboard, loft access.
2.74m x 3.48m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front and one facing the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50373138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.