3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunnyview Gardens, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom Semi Detached
- Modern Dining kitchen
- Central heating and double glazing
- White bathroom suite
- Wardrobes to master bedroom
- Garden, Garage and Parking
- Viewing highly recommended.
Situated on an elevated corner position this is a lovely family home which needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. With gas central heating and double glazing the property provides an entrance porch, reception hall and living room with feature solid fuel stove. From the living room there are double doors to the dining room, open to the kitchen which is fitted with an extensive range of modern units and integral oven and hob. From the dining area there are further double doors to the conservatory. To the first floor the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, there are further double and single bedrooms and the bathroom having a white four piece suite including shower in cubicle. Outside the property stands on a good plot with front gardens and enclosed rear low maintenance garden offering a high degree of privacy. To the side the detached single garage has a patterned drive with ample parking for a number of cars and there is gated access into the rear garden.
Beeston offers a range of local shops and amenities at the Co-op Shopping Centre and Asda on Old Lane. It is also well placed for regular local bus routes including the Number One on Beeston Road and busses on Dewsbury Road offer easy access into Leeds City Centre which is approximately two miles away. Access to the motorway network is within one mile and recreational facilities can be found nearby at Cross Flatts Park, Middleton Park, the John Charles Centre for sport and the South Leeds Stadium. As well as having easy access to Leeds both by road and public transport shopping is also available on the nearby A6110 Ring Road at the popular White Rose Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50373972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE170280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.