3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 4JG
- Three Double Bed Semi Detached
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen
- Two Reception Lounges
- uPVC Glazing & GCH
- Large Rear Garden
- Programme Of Modernisation Required
- No Onward Sale Chain Delay
- EPC Rating Band 'D'
** PARTIALLY MODERNISED '3' DOUBLE BED SEMI-DETACHED - NO CHAIN**
Situated in the semi rural setting of Moss Road with views to the rear over local countryside stands this spacious family size three double bedroom semi detached residence. Requiring a minor programme of modernisation this partially refurbished property is briefly comprising to the ground floor of an; enclosed front storm porch, entrance hallway, front reception lounge which has a double door size opening leading into the rear reception/diner, rear fitted kitchen with integrated oven, microwave and electric hob which leads through to a rear utility/storage room.
To the first floor there are three good size double bedrooms, a central landing with spindle balustrade banister rail, and a modern fitted family size bathroom with three piece suite.
To the front exterior is a hard standing front driveway with ample parking provision for three family size vehicles which in turn leads to a side garage with up and over double doors.
To the rear is an excellent size rear garden with hard standing side courtyard which opens out to a flagged and paved patio area and leads onward to a grass laid to lawn garden with high panelled fencing to one side and a brick archway which leads through to a natural growing garden with established trees to rear.
For further information and to arrange a viewing of this ideal family home which requires a programme of modernisation throughout, please contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Birkdale office and head south on Liverpool Road. Tun left at the lights and first right in to Kew Road. At the the end of Kew Road turn left and take the 3rd exit off the next mini roundabout. Travel along Moss Road for approximately 400 yards where the property will be easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50380797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 228157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.