3 bedroom house for saleMoss Lane, Churchtown, Southport, PR9 7QR
- Detached Three Bedroomed Home
- Low Maintenance Yard Garden
- Two Reception Rooms plus Dining Kitchen
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Churchtown Location
- Ideal Buy to Let/First Time Buy
- Close to Shops/Transport Links/Amenities
- EPC: F
***DETACHED*THREE BEDROOMS*OFF ROAD PARKING*CHURCHTOWN LOCATION*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS DINING KITCHEN*LOW MAINTENANCE YARD TO REAR*** unique three bedroomed detached family home ideally situated in Churchtown a moments walk from local shops, transport links and amenities and a short stroll from Churchtown Village. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room and modern kitchen with space for dining table to ground floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor. The property benefits from off road parking to the front and a low maintenance yard/garden to rear. Ideal buy to let opportunity or first time buy. EPC: F.
From our offices turn left onto Hill St, turn right onto Lord St/A565, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Manchester Rd/B5245, continue onto Roe Ln/A5267, at the roundabout, continue straight onto Moss Ln, destination will be on the left.
13' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.07m x 3.33m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT NOT INCLUDING BAY: Living room with bay window to front, radiator to rear, fireplace to side, fitted carpet.
15' 1'' x 11' 8'' (4.62m x 3.57m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT: dining room with wood effect flooring, radiator to front, two windows to rear, fireplace to side, door to kitchen.
Entrance hall with radiator to side, doors to living room and dining room, stairs to first floor.
18' 6'' x 9' 1'' (5.66m x 2.78m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT: modern fitted kitchen with window to rear and side, radiator to side, door to garden, tile effect flooring, partially tiled walls, door to under stair storage and fitted kitchen comprising matching base and eye level units, integrated fridge freezer, oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, mixer sink, under counter dishwasher and space for washing machine. Space for dining table.
15' 4'' x 8' 0'' (4.69m x 2.44m)
Bedroom with window to rear, radiator to side, fitted carpet, integrated wardrobe.
10' 9'' x 9' 3'' (3.28m x 2.83m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT: bedroom with integrated shelving, fitted carpet, window to front, radiator to front.
11' 0'' x 7' 3'' (3.37m x 2.23m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT: bedroom with window to front, radiator to front.
8' 11'' x 10' 2'' (2.72m x 3.12m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT: fitted bathroom with partially tiled walls, tile effect flooring, window to rear, heated towel rail to side, four piece suite comprising bath, WC, corner shower and wash hand basin.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.