1 bedroom flat for saleKirkgate, Shipley, BD18
- Deceptively spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Ideally located for the amenities of both Saltaire and Shipley
- Gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing
- Good sized living/dining room, separate kitchen, generously proportioned bedroom and bathroom
- Allocated parking space, communal garden areas
- Offered with no onward chain, early enquiry and viewing essential Guide Price - £100,000-£120,000
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this deceptively spacious modern one bedroom ground floor apartment situated within this sought after development and being ideally placed for an excellent range of amenities including shops and transport links in nearby Saltaire and Shipley Town Centre. The property which can be entered via level access at the rear of the block comprises in brief:- Good sized L-shaped living room and dining area and separate fitted kitchen. Inner hallway, well proportioned bedroom and bathroom with four piece suite. The accommodation also provides gas fired central heating system, Upvc double glazing and good fixtures and fittings. Externally there is secure parking with allocated space and use of communal garden areas.
We would advise an early enquiry and viewing appointment to avoid disappointment.
To the Ground Floor:
the apartment can be accessed via the communal front door on Kirkgate or via a further level communal entrance door to the car park side of the block via the secure entrance gates.
Living Room/Dining Room
5.26m reducing to 2.40m x 5.12m reducing to 2.39m (17'3" reducing to 7'11" x 16'10" reducing to 7'11")
being L shaped having a feature fireplace surround with electric fire. External double doors leading to a small adjacent patio area. Useful storage cupboard. Access to:
2.73m x 1.81m (8'11" x 5'11")
with fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces, tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated electric oven, electric ceramic hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
providing access to:-
4.99m reducing to 2.29m x 5.20m reducing to 2.30m (16'5" reducing to 7'7" x 17'1" reducing to 7'7")
being L shaped having a window to the side.
with three piece white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c., panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiling to the walls.
The property is situated within a pleasant modern development having a secure gated access from Kirkgate leading to a communal car park of which there is an allocated parking space. In addition there are communal garden areas.
The property is subject to the remainder of a long lease, a service charge of £172.97 (per quarter), a ground rent of £50 (per annum) is payable and due on the 1st January. There is £100 deferred service charge payable by the 1st April annually which goes towards a sinking fund.
From our Saltaire office proceed in the direction of Bradford along Bingley Road. At the first set of Traffic Lights bear left into Kirkgate where the developement will be seen immediately on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01305-t-939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.