4 bedroom house for saleCrown Street, Dedham, Colchester
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- CLOAKROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- SOME BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE
- UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS TO REAR
- NO -ONGOING CHAIN
- PRESTIGIOUS DEDHAM LOCATION
Idyllically located within the famous 'Constable Country' village of Dedham is this fantastic opportunity to purchase this stunning residence. The property itself offers a unique and individually designed structure, forming part of the original dwelling, this handsome property has been built to the highest specification offering charming original features as well as contemporary living. The accommodation benefits from four bedrooms, the master with personal en-suite showering room, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms and a well proportioned established garden with patio with desirable views to the rear.
There are superb uninterrupted views of Southfields to the rear aspect. Dedham village is just a short walk away which offers fine dining including Le Talbooth, The Boat House and Milsoms, beautiful country walks and local shops. Manningtree railway station is just over 2.7 miles away so the property is ideal for the commuter who loves to be home away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Specification - * Provision for open fireplace or log burner
* En-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom
* Built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and space for range style cooker
* Side entrance and driveway being part block paved and shingled leading to detached garage
* Gas central heating throughout
* French doors from the lounge leading on to the patio and rear garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27250129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.