3 bedroom terraced house for saleRuby Street, Chessels, Bristol
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED
- THREE WELL-PRESENTED BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE OPEN WITH THE DINING ROOM
- STYLISH KITCHEN
- LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR AREAS OF BRISTOL!
- WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF NORTH STREET
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW **0117 966 4278**
**BEAUTIFUL PERIOD PROPERTY IN THE CHESSELS** This gorgeous Victorian property is beautifully presented with wonderful features throughout, such as a log burner and wooden flooring, in addition to bringing modern touches throughout **EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED**
**BEAUTIFUL PERIOD PROPERTY IN THE CHESSELS** This gorgeous Victorian property is beautifully presented with wonderful features throughout, such as a log burner and wooden flooring, in addition to bringing modern touches throughout. The property benefits from a separate lounge open with a dining room and leading on to a stylish kitchen! On the upper-floor, there are three well-presented bedrooms and family bathroom. Relax in a private courtyard-style rear garden, which is paved and ideal for garden furniture.
**EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED AS THIS IS SURE TO BE A POPULAR PROPERTY**
**CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR SLOT**
Lounge 10' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.51m )
Comprises a double-glazed bay window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.81m )
Benefits from a double-glazed window to the rear, double-glazed patio doors to the rear and a wall-mounted radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen with wall/base units, a sink/drainer and an oven.
Comprising wall/base units and a door leading into the rear garden.
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a bath with mixer-taps and an overhead shower.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.51m )
Comprising a double-glazed window to the front of the property and a wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.62m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property and a wall-mounted radiator.
Upstairs Shower Room
Benefits from a low-level WC, a wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower.
A very low-maintenance paved outside space with brick surround.
A courtyard-style garden, with brick and fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50383824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.