3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLongships Way, Reading, Berkshire, RG2
- End-Of-Terrace House
- Open-Plan Living Reception Space
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Superb Condition Throughout
- 23ft Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
A well-presented end-of-terrace property has a superb finish throughout, with generous accommodation arranged over three floors, constructed by Berkely Homes and located within a sought-after development with excellent transport links. The accommodation comprises; a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, an open-plan lounge/diner opening onto the rear garden, a downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and three double bedrooms (the master includes an ensuite shower room and dressing area). The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio area, secure gated rear access and enjoys a southerly aspect. The property further benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
Kennet Island is Located off the A33, the main road leading from junction 11 of the M4 into Reading Town Centre. Close to Green Park and the Madjeski Stadium the development is well situated for young professionals and families alike. There are plenty of amenities on the doorstep including the FIT@KI gym, the Island Lounge Café, Hudsons convenience store and the Little Kingdom Daycare nursery. There is also the Hilton Hotel with all of its facilities including the LivingWell gym with a swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
Kennet Island boasts a prime location close to the M4, the Madejski Stadium and Reading University. There are excellent transport links including a dedicated regular bus service to and from the city centre. Commuters benefit from frequent rail services into central London in just 26 minutes and from 2019, the new Crossrail line will serve the capital with high speed links between Reading and East London, making it a fantastic proposition for investors looking to put down roots in an area earmarked for growth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50383863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.