4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Paddocks, Mosterton, Beaminster, Dorset
- Spacious detached house within a cul-de-sac location in a popular village.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 receps.
- Good sized enclosed garden, driveway and garage.
- Attractive country views. Finish to a high standard.
- No Forward Chain.
2 The Paddocks is an attractive detached house constructed with stone elevations (one of only two) built in the early 1990s and set within an attractive and select cul-de-sac. Internally the accommodation has been finished to a high standard with the benefit of replacement UPVC double glazed windows and doors. The very spacious accommodation includes a large double aspect sitting room with patio doors opening onto the rear garden and with a stone open fireplace. There is a separate dining room, useful study and well equipped newly fitted kitchen with a range of cream coloured wall and floor cupboards, integrated dishwasher and built in electric oven and grill with 4-ring halogen hob. The utility room has also been refurbished with matching units.
On the first floor are 4 double bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying delightful country views and having a contemporary fitted en suite shower room together with a separate family bathroom.
Outside there is a driveway providing off-road parking for 2 cars, single garage and gardens, set on a corner plot. Internal viewing of this property comes highly recommended and is available with no forward chain.
There is a small open plan front garden which is laid to lawn. To the side is a tarmac driveway providing off-road parking and leading to a SINGLE GARAGE with up and over door. A pedestrian side access leads to the rear which is fully enclosed and larger than average. Immediately adjoining the rear is a paved patio area leading onto level lawned gardens stocked with a range of shrubs and plants.
The property is pleasantly situated at the beginning of a small and select cul-de-sac close to the centre of the village. Mosterton lies on the A3066 midway between Beaminster and Crewkerne. There is a good range of amenities including a village shop/store which is only about 150 yards from the property. There is also a church, local thatched pub and village hall. The immediate locality is designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are many superb walking opportunities nearby. The towns of Crewkerne and Beaminster are within about 3-4 miles with Crewkerne having a mail line rail service to London. The market town of Bridport is about 10 miles to the south and the beautiful World Heritage coastline a further 1.5 miles away at West Bay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50383932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.