4 bedroom terraced house for saleUlverston Road, London, E17
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME
- LOFT EXTENDED 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- BOOK A VIEWING TODAY ONLINE @ WWW.PURPLEBRICKS.COM
PLEASE BOOK ONLINE TODAY 24/7 ON WWW.PURPLEBRICKS.COM
Guide price £750,000 to £775,000 We are favoured in offering for sale this exceptional 4 double bedroom period property on to the open market which is conveniently positioned in the sought after 'Upper Walthamstow' on this popular residential turning.
Offering an abundance of charm and character and being beautifully presented throughout, this stunning family home comprises of a large bright an airy entrance hall, a large through lounge with bay window and fireplace, a large modern fitted Kitchen/breakfast room, a separate extended Utility room leading to a modern fitted shower room on the ground floor, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and a further converted Loft room providing a large Master sweet with a modern fitted En suite shower room.
The house comes complete with a beautifully landscaped rear garden with decked area and steps down to remained lawn, a cellar and a newly replaced boiler.
Please book online today to avoid missing out on this ideal family home.
Nestled on this highly sought after tree lined turning in Upper Walthamstow. Both Walthamstow Central and Wood Street stations are within a 10-20 minute walk.
The house falls under the catchment area for 'The Woodside Primary Academy' which has an 'Outstanding' ofsted report
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50388726.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346988-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.