3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheerways, Faversham
- £1,000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms & conditions)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI
- GARAGE AND GARDEN
- FURTHER POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
- POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
CONVENIENT FOR TOWN & STATION on the outskirts of Faversham. A great 3 bedroom semi, with GARAGE and garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A well-presented 3 bedroom semi detached house built in the 1980's. It would now benefit from some updating in the kitchen and bathroom but with no onward chain it offers a great home to move into and improve over time. It has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 reception areas and a kitchen. There is double-glazing and gas central heating. It also has a drive, garage and pleasant garden backing onto the railway so it is not overlooked. Faversham is one of England's most historic and charming towns, nestling between the rural delights of the Kent Downs and the beauty of its coastal wetlands. This picturesque market town has nearly 500 listed buildings, dates from pre-Roman times and is mentioned in the Domesday Book. This is a bustling place with a fine range of independent shops, supermarkets and recreational pursuits. There is excellent schooling across all age ranges and abilities, including the highly rated Queen Elizabeth Grammar school. Faversham is about two minutes drive from the M2 and has a mainline station with regular commuter services to London (Victoria/Cannon Street and St Pancras HS1), Canterbury and the coast, making it easily accessible.
Stairs to first floor
Sitting Room 12' 5" x 13' 3" ( 3.78m x 4.04m )
Window to front. Wide opening to:-
Dining Area 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Windows to side and rear. Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, work-surfaces with inset sink. Space for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Gas-fired boiler. Door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
Window to front. Built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.77m )
Window to rear. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 6' 7" ( 1.96m x 2.01m )
Window to front. Bulkhead cupboard.
Window to rear. Suite of: - WC, washbasin and bath with shower over.
Garden with drive leading to the garage.
A pretty rear garden with patio, shaped lawn and well-stocked flower beds.
Up and over door, power & light and door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50393385.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAV100475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.