4 bedroom cottage for saleStalham
Sold by Us
- A delightful Part Thatched Cottage, situated within the popular market town of Stalham
- FOUR Bedrooms; TWO Bathrooms/Shower Room
- FOUR Receptions; Study
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Wonderful Original Character with a Stunning Inglenook Fireplace, Multitude of Exposed Beams, Brick
- Generous Gardens including Formal Gardens and a Vegetable Garden
- Greenhouse and Summer House
- DOUBLE Car Port; Versatile Workshop; Views over Adjoining Paddocks
- The Accommodation extends to 3,079sq.ft
- EPC Rating: E
*NO ONWARD CHAIN*
As pretty as a picture, a chocolate box abode, this part thatched COTTAGE is a joy to behold. It´s brimming with character, both inside and out, and around 300 years old. Thoughtfully EXTENDED and sympathetically UPDATED, it´s SPACIOUS and flexible too, while the generous gardens are sunny and private, farmland and paddocks in view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50393553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.