2 bedroom house for saleSunny Cottage, Fore Street, Kingsand, PL10 1NB
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Small utility room
- Close to amenities
- Close to the Beach
This two bedroomed charming cottage has a little hidden surprise in the way of a cellar tucked under the property. Lovely painted floor boards in the sitting room and a wood burner fitted for those cosy winter evenings. Double bedroom, single bedroom, kitchen with a separate utility room, bathroom and a little terrace for two to watch the world go by. EPC Rating G.
Torpoint Ferry 9 miles, Plymouth City Centre 12 miles, Kingsand Beach 100 yards (distances approximate)
The villages of Kingsand and Cawsand are situated within a Historic Conservation Area and designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with unspoilt clean beaches. The former fishing villages have remained completely unspoilt with a maze of narrow streets and pretty cottages. This is a thriving community with excellent local pubs, restaurants, tea rooms, shops and churches.
The magnificent coastline of the Rame Peninsula and Mount Edgcumbe House and Park are all within easy walking distance. Also nearby are the renowned beaches of Whitsand Bay with its fine golden sand, excellent swimming and surfing facilities. The city of Plymouth is easily reached via the Torpoint Ferry or the Tamar Bridge. The Cremyll Ferry, a regular foot passenger service, runs from Plymouth to Mount Edgcumbe with a second ferry running during the summer months from the Barbican in Plymouth to Cawsand Beach.
Enter via Hardwood door with obscure glazed window insert into
uPVC double glazed stable window to front aspect. Tiled hearth with Clear view woodburner inset and tiled surround. Timber mantle over. Storage into alcove perfect for log store area. Understairs storage cupboard. Wall lighting, Part panelled walls. Painted exposed floorboards. Space for table and chairs. BT telephone point. Obscure glazed panel door into
uPVC single glazed sash window to side aspect. Matching oak wall and base units complimented by a roll edge work surface. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated Bosch oven. Zanussi hob with extractor hood over. Sink and a half with mixer tap over. Space for dishwasher and fridge. Tiled flooring. Step up and door into Utility room. Stairs up to first floor landing.
Door to side aspect onto next doors courtyard where LPG Gas bottles are kept. Space for washing machine. Loft hatch access.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Hardwood doors to Bedrooms 1, 2 and Family Bathroom.
uPVC double glazed sash window to front aspect. Wall and ceiling light. Shelving into alcove. Built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. White wash floorboards.
uPVC double glazed sash window to side aspect. Wall light. Ceiling spotlighting. Shelving into alcove. Shelf at low level. Part panelled walls. Laminate flooring.
uPVC single glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprises low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with wall mounted Mira electric power shower. Glass screen. Wall mounted tiles. Tiled flooring. Wall lighting. Ceiling spot lighting. Cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving space.
The Cellar has been used to store kayaks and other beach equipment and logs for the winter. It provides ample space for this.
Space for table and chairs. Access to cellar.
Mains electric. Mains water. Mains drainage. LPG Gas bottles.
Council Tax Band B.
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Greenbank Road, Liskeard, PL14 3DZ. Telephone: 0300 1234 151. www.cornwall.gov.uk
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Strictly by appointment only through Alexander Lush
From the A374 proceeding towards Torpoint, Turn right at Antony onto the B3247 signed to Millbrook and Kingsand. Continue past Millbrook and turn right signed Kingsand and descend into the Village. Where the road bears sharply to the right, turn left towards the seafront and Village centre as you begin to enter the old part of the village Sunny Cottage can be found on your left hand side.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Alexander Lush, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50393721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lush, Millbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.