1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCotmanhay Road, Ilkeston
Offers in Region of
- Was £65,000 now reduced to £63,000
- No Chain
- Outside Space
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Double Bedroom
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Close To Amenities
*** Guide Price £65,000-£70,000***
Close to the local shop, bus routes and amenities of the Ilkeston town centre this property is an ideal ready to move into property suitable for investors and first time buyers.
*** Guide Price £63,000-£70,000***
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market a one bedroom ground floor flat situated on Cotmanhay Road, the property is sold with no chain.
The property comprises of a lounge, refitted kitchen, a spacious double bedroom and re-fitted bathroom. The property also has a shared yard to the rear.
The property would ideally suit an investment purchaser or a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder.
To arrange a viewing or for more information please call on 0115 9327232.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.24m x 3.10m )
Accessed via double glazed entrance door to the side elevation. Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over and houses the central heating boiler.
Lounge 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Having an understairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 4" max ( 3.94m x 3.76m max )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevation and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Fitted with bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Plumbing for washing machine and double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation.
There is a shared yard to the rear elevation.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50395596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.