2 bedroom flat for sale20/4 Milnacre, Bonnnington (off Newhaven Road) Edinburgh EH6 5TD
- Modern two-bedroomed home or 'Buy-to-Let'
- Bright living/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen/appliances
- 2 double bedroom and bathroom/shower
- GCH and double glazing
- Entry system and landscaped grounds with parking
- Excellent location near City Centre
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 0759 58 20611
This modern first floor flat is attractively located in a tranquil setting right beside the delightful Water of Leith. It forms part of a secure block of only 6 and will appeal to purchasers of all age groups and landlords alike. Flat 4 enjoys a very sunny aspect, most attractive rear outlook and a practical layout (53 sqm) affording ample storage space. The living/dining room is completely separate to its bright fitted kitchen and there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom/shower benefitting from a window. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazed windows. General redecoration and some cosmetic improvements would be beneficial. There is a large landscaped mutual garden together with shared lock-up storage areas and unrestricted parking. The mortgage valuation of the property is £170,000 and its Council Tax band is D. Carpets, blinds, oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine are included in the sale price. All furniture including the bed and sofa are available. To view telephone Agent 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milnacre forms part of a quiet, non-regimented development constructed by Smart in 1996. Once an ancient mill village, Bonnington has evolved into a very popular suburb of central Edinburgh which is particularly convenient for Ocean Terminal and the many attractions of the vibrant Waterfront. It lies between Bonnington Road and Ferry Road being only a short walk away from local shops and several leafy parks. Excellent bus services operate day and night and cycle tracks intersect the entire area.
Princes Street, The Playhouse Theatre and Omni Centre are also just a short walk away (2 miles).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50399511.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.